Art School No. 1 follows the structure of public schools having different levels of management and organization:
- Management team: consisting of the Headmaster, the Head of Studies and the Secretary of the Centre, responsible for the academic, financial and personnel management of the centre.
- A School Board: a representative body of the entire educational community with representatives from:
– Management team
– Parents / Mothers
– Administrative and service representatives
– Municipal Representative
– Representative of the business sector linked with the teachings
- Teaching departments: fields of academic organization that are structured:
– Department of workshops, technical and professional development: Modules including training workshops and and Career Counselling
– Drawing Department: Modules related to the artistic and technical drawing and history.
– Department of Projects and New Technologies: Modules in final projects, information technology and English as a foreign language.
– Department of Complementary and Extracurricular activities: responsible for the organization of all activities of the centre and formed by all teachers.
- Other coordination functions:
– Pedagogical Coordination Commission: formed by the management team and heads / as department
– Meetings of teachers: led by the Head teacher and tutor of each group together with the teachers
– Responsible for Teacher Training courses
– Board of delegates from students